Skocz do zawartości
Forum Śląskich Motocyklistów

witam, hello, bonjour

magnumhigins

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

witam wszystkich,

mój po polsku jest bardzo słaba (dzeki google ...)

Jestem z Katowic. Jestem tu, by wiedzieć, motocyclistow Śląskiej.

I'm from Katowice, and i would like to know a bit more about the silesian bikers !! :)

I have mysel an aprilia under construction :)

2lc4e50.jpg

As i can see there is no meeting place like friday evening somewhere, i would like to know if there will be some motivated poeple to come during this kind of meeting ?

Hi Magnum!
Welcome on the Silesian Motorcyclist Forum.
First thing about the meeting; You can find a lot of fairytales during thursday bikers meeting on the castle in Chudów.
More information about that You can find in the thread http://www.motocykle.slask.pl/topic/116070-zamek-chudów-czwartkowe-spotkania/page-375.
You should try to learn polish and nobody should be angry ;)
Have a good time while typing!:)

P.s Where's the front fender :D?

Wiem chudow, ale mowie o spotkanie na centrum.

ja może zorganizować coś, jeśli niektórzy ludzie ciężko będzie gotowy, aby tam przyjść.

I could organize something, if there will some poeple ready to come there.

Myślę o "City rock", jest w centrum i ma miejcu do parkingu na duzo motor.

Hello:) 

There's lot of spots nearby Katowice, where motorcyclists regularly meet. But ,as U say, not much in the centre of the city. However there is a place called

" Kredens" in Katowice, I heard that group of people from this forum meet there every Sunday. It's called " Sunday cafe" cause the original idea was to keep alive meetings during the winter time ;) Try this. Or simply make a new post in " zloty, imprezy motocyklowe" section.

Greetings!

Arczi bestusz jo na forach zawsze sie starom pisac po polsku bo wiekszosc same gorole. :D

Jak jedziesz do Chin to niy uczysz wszyskich skośnołokich  "mówić po polsku" ino som sie musisz nauczyć mrałczeć i czytać krzoczki:P

Sam je Forum Śląskich motocyklistow to nojwyzyj jak mie fto niy rozumi to  możno gogle pomoże.

Gorol umi być dumny ze swoji przynależności społecznyj i z tego ze "MÓWI" Jo je dumny Hanys i propaduja ślunsko godka tak sam jak i na placu czy w doma:)

Прив'ет Magnumhigins !

- mój cały angielski:)

imotep tez  :D  :D ...to dobre !!!

I'm thinking to organize some meeting on regular basis but to start slowly i was thinking to start friday 29th of august,

I will post in the good section but i hope no one will offended that it will be in english (is someone here ale to help me with translation ?)