Skocz do zawartości
Forum Śląskich Motocyklistów

Spalanie w motocyklu

MSDonMulti

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Się śmiejecie ,ale ze względu na to ,że zaczynałem od chińczyka ,to poznałam wielu ludzi i zobaczyłem rzeczy o których się fizjologom :) nie śniło .Jest mnóstwo chińczyków ,które śmigają na LPG z butli turystycznej ,z parownikiem okręconym na cylindrze . Motorki ,nawet 50cc z koszem bocznym i jeszcze dużo radosnej twórczości .Nie każdy jest dziany i stać go na wypasione moto i wcale nie jest to powód wstydu ,a pomysłowość niskobudżetowców , już niejednemu zsunęła czapkę z głowy .

jasne ze sie smiejemy, bo skuter 50cc ile ci spali tego paliwa? tego nawet na litry nie liczysz tylko godziny jazdy. za skuter tez musisz zaplacić, serwis też, jakies wymiany, no jprdl paliwo w takim ukladzie chyba jest najtańsze - to jeszcze chcesz kase wydac i montowac gaz, zeby taniej śmigać? :Dsorry ale dla mnie to nie jest oszczędność tylko skąpstwo, to nie ma 1000cc tylko 50cc.. no chyba ze to skuter do roboty, pizze rozwozisz albo kurier gazety albo szybkie zakupy na telefon, chociaz i tak nie rozumiem, stać na lichego konia a nie stać na owies? tylko siano byś mu cisnął? ;) ... chociaz kto bogatemu zabroni? chce gaz niech ma gaz ...

Mopliki  na ciekly gaz to nie jest nic nowego.Tego typu wynalazki byly juz w 50tych latach.

Sam mialem stycznosc z pojazdami na ciekly gaz jeszcze jako uczen w warsztycie samochodowym gdzie bylem zatrudniony.

Cytat  na ten temat.

Lack of alternatives, which is misleadingly proclaimed today in such social spheres, does not prevail in terms of fuels. Petrol, diesel, electric, hydrogen, hybrid or LPG are all common options today when it comes to vehicle drives. This is not only fueled by possible environmental discourses, but also lively discussion in economic terms. However, there are certain vehicles for which the use of alternative fuels is now almost natural. Although electric cars are still in the minority in relation to gasoline-powered vehicles, they are not a very surprising sight any more. Also LPG drives have been a solid institution in vehicle construction for nearly a century. For cars and trucks they are therefore also not completely outlandish. In contrast, scooters, motorcycles or quads with LPG are rather unusual. This does not mean that they do not exist. On the contrary, the history of liquid-gas scooters began as early as the 1950s. For example, the amateur driver Ralph Carlton from Florida has already converted his Vespa to LPG in 1955, which sparked some media attention at the time. And even in the 'roller-blinded' Italy has long been on LPG drives. The same applies to electric motors; they too are not inventions of the 21st century. So all this has happened before, and it is - by some means - nothing new or revolutionary. It only raises the question of why these alternatives have long been forgotten and are now being rediscovered, so to speak. In the first place, this certainly has a lot to do with the fact that the fuel prices for consumers at that time did not represent much of an indignation; secondarily, there was still no social awareness of society as a whole, which would have normatively called for the use of alternative energies. Bei's is different today. On the one hand, oil prices - despite the current oil spill - relatively high, and it is likely that they will increase significantly in the near future, or worse again. On the other hand, it is at least as virulent that the energy transition is specifically without alternative and sooner or later a reorientation of society as a whole becomes inevitable. The current, if somewhat subdued, developments in the vehicle market reflect this. In view of this, the increasing conversion of scooters to liquefied petroleum gas seems to be merely a logical consequence. Let us now show you how this can be done and what advantages and disadvantages such measures may entail.
Convert scooter to LPG: What is LPG?
A gas station for LPG.

In technical jargon, liquid or LPG is often referred to as LPG or NGL. LPG stands for "Liquefied Petroleum Gas", while the NGL is an abbreviation for "Natural Gas Liquids". Liquefied gas is usually composed of butane and propane. These have the convenient property at low pressure and room temperature in the liquid state of aggregation, whereby they can be transported well. LPG is produced as a by-product of oil and gas production and, in contrast to the latter, is not transported in pipelines but by ships, rail tank cars or road tankers. It is used, among other things, for heating purposes, as a camping or lighter gas and as a refrigerant. In addition, in partially different mixing ratios, it is also used in ordinary gasoline engines. The liquefied gas now not only has the advantage of being cheaper than gasoline or diesel; it is also more environmentally friendly as it causes less pollutants. For example, emissions of nitrogen oxides are 80 percent lower compared to conventional fuels, despite an inevitable increase in consumption. CO2 emissions are also around 16 percent lower than other fuels. As a result, gas-powered forklifts, for example, are the only vehicles with internal combustion engines that can be used indoors. By contrast, the use of liquefied petroleum gas does not pose increased risks, according to ADAC. This is ensured, among other things, by technical security measures and the obligation to have regular inspections carried out by authorized inspection bodies.
Driving a scooter with LPG: This is how the conversion works
In the meantime, prices for LPG are around half that of normal fuel. This increases the willingness of many consumers to convert their companions to LPG. So also the readiness of many scooter riders. The biggest hurdle is certainly the placement of the bulky gas tank dar. As with the motorcycle there are only a few ways to implement the scooter.

Albo http://www.quadundroller.de/magazin/roller-auf-fluessiggas-umruesten/  ;)

W dniu 15.05.2018 o 13:15, powolny napisał:

Się śmiejecie

Oj tam...

Może i się uśmiechamy :), ale na pewno nie wyśmiewamy - a to jest różnica (po prostu trochę egzotyczne)

A tak swoją drogą, ciekawe jaki jest koszt takowej instalacji i po jakim czasie się amortyzuje?

Jeszcze trochę i będziemy się "tankować" w gniazdku AC/DC :)

Może koszty nie zawsze są ważne ,ale inwencja ,to coś co przez lata w Nas tłamiono ,a co jest ważne do rozwoju ( może nie zawsze właściwego ,ale rozwoju ) . Zrozumiałem to będąc kiedyś w fabryce Piaggio w Pontederze . Tam widać jak inżynierzy (rowie) ,podpatrując potrzeby Ludzi ,tworzą dla nich :

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBnpnyHzN523MAYunQhpuX3Ps_fx_W4ysZvYwielQbGltOcgW-llR2pJ1uwjou6w?key=bHdxSmIxeUhqb001Vlo3bE8yQVBJanVLUFV6RGZ3

Wiem ,że czytanie jest dzisiaj nie w modzie ,ale gdyby ktoś chciał poczuć włoski klimat tzw. vespiczi ,to polecam książkę " Z widokiem na Italię " . Właśnie dzięki niej trafiłem do w/w muzeum i spotkałem tam polskie małżeństwo z dziećmi ,którzy również przyjechali tam po lekturze :)  .

DSC05961.JPG