Skocz do zawartości
Forum Śląskich Motocyklistów

Meeting city rock katowice kazdy piatek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello,

sorry but my polish is a bit poor :( ...hope someone will so nice to translate it :)

I would like to inform you that the City Rock in katowice will be open to the biker on friday evening from 21 oclock and make sure that you will get food,  the boss of city rock is offering a pizza free if you are buying a pizza.

we will start on 29th of august and if it's works we will try to make it every friday during the season with some more discount and may be some surprise.

co sądzicie o tym ??

Hello,

sorry but my polish is a bit poor :( ...hope someone will so nice to translate it :)

I would like to inform you that the City Rock in katowice will be open to the biker on friday evening from 21 oclock and make sure that you will get food,  the boss of city rock is offering a pizza free if you are buying a pizza.

we will start on 29th of august and if it's works we will try to make it every friday during the season with some more discount and may be some surprise.

co sądzicie o tym ??

"pizza free if you are buying a pizza"  ?? what it means??

• 4 miesiące temu...

For me personally, it would be better if you wrote your posts in english...

Google translate don't translate as we would like to… ;) and sometimes it's hard to understand what do you mean.. ;)

Polish words have lot of meanings and not always they are properly used by you… 

Or maybe, write your posts in two languages, in polish as you can, and in english  :ph34r:

Or maybe, write your posts in two languages, in polish as you can, and in english  :ph34r:

i will do like that but you know, i had some bad feed-back sometime when writing in english (not on this forum)

the aim of this meeting is to create a good atmosphere for bikers. We are on our side also bikers for long time and we miss to get nice place to meet in the city (we use to have that in france)

I know that, because people say "you are in poland, so speak polish"… but nobody knows that polish language is very difficult, polish words have lot of meanings… Seroiusly, you should try write in polish, and then write the same in english (sometimes it's easier to understand what do you mean in english)...

But ! Silesian bikers have some places where they're meeting ;)

On Thursday we meet in Chudów - there's a castle, and close to that castle are tables and benches, you can see lots of motorcycles, different kinds ;) 

In Chudów there's loooooots of bikers.

On Friday, some of motorcyclists meet's in Twin Pigs in Żory (that's a place looking like a Wild West)

On Sunday theres "Sunday Coffee" (there's topic "Niedzielna kawa") and we meet in Pub Kredens in Katowice. 

Of course, because of weather, now we meet only in Kredens :)

On Thursday we meet in Chudów - there's a castle, and close to that castle are tables and benches, you can see lots of motorcycles, different kinds ;)

In Chudów there's loooooots of bikers.

On Friday, some of motorcyclists meet's in Twin Pigs in Żory (that's a place looking like a Wild West)

On Sunday theres "Sunday Coffee" (there's topic "Niedzielna kawa") and we meet in Pub Kredens in Katowice. 

Of course, because of weather, now we meet only in Kredens :)

I was couple of time in Chudow some time ago, but i'm talking about some meeting in city center of katowice with parking place where you can go after work before the week end and make plan for it and discuss about the bike parked :)

Sunday for me is out of scope with the family  :(

• 2 miesiące temu...